07.04.2013

El Corazon Kaleidoscope t-21

Good morning everyone!
This is El Corazon Kaleidoscope t-21. It's an awesome blue/white mood nail polish with a semi-matte finish.
Application and drying time were great. On my nails you can see 2 coats without top coat.
I've got this nail polish from Scarlet company.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Cold = blue

Sunlight. Without flash.

Hot = white

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight. Without flash.
 
Daylight. Without flash.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

44 комментария:

  1. Ответы
    1. Thank you! Color changing nail polishes are really magical :)

      Удалить
  2. These colorchanging polishes are amazing! I'm in love with many El Corazon babies, if only they could be easier to get here in Italy :(

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It's so cool ^^
    I like this nail polishes but I'm in love with their bottles :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Cool effect, I really like that. And I love your pics!! x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. очень красивый лак и нанесение идеальное)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Normally I don't am fascinated by these color-changing polishes - but OMG this is so, so pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. This one looks cool, I like the light blue color

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Very very nice and the change of colour is so evident! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Tanja! Yes, this nail polish really changes its color :)

      Удалить
  9. This is really pretty! I love both colors it shifts to!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. I love color changing polishes, this is quite cool (considering it's opaque in two coats) and the bi-color effect on nails is really delicate!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. The blue face of this is so pretty I wouldn't want it to change. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Lovely colour shift. I especially love the shade of blue!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Stunning shade! Thermo polishes are so addictive! And, El Corazon is the only brand I couldn't find anywhere when I was in Russia. Thanks for sharing! x

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I hope you'll find El Corazon nail polishes next time ;)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...