29.04.2013

Maybelline Colorama #83 With Studs

As I promised yesterday here I am with the nail post :).
Today I'll show you a lovely pink creme nail polish Maybelline Colorama #83.
This is the first Maybelline nail polish in this kind of bottles that I've tried and overall I like it :).
I didn't have problems while applying it and it the drying time was rather quick.
On my nails you can see 2 coats without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

To spice up the manicure I added circular blue 2mm studs from KKcenterHK and finished it with a layer of top coat.
What do you think of the final look? :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

There are approx 50 studs in the pack and it can be purchased here for 4,73 $.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

44 комментария:

  1. Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! Blue and pink are my favourite colors (but I like blue the most :) )

      Удалить
  2. That pink looks great on you and I love how the blue studs go with it perfectly! It's a great summer manicure!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Интересный дизайн) Классно сочетаются цвета

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Oh wow, that is really pretty! I love the classy simplicity! Cool :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I saw this in the shop, looks stunning on your nails, I love those blue studs <3 only really seen gold and silver ones about.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. that hot pink looks great on your nails, love the studs too :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. This pink is gorgeous! I love it with the studs added on top!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I wonder if this is the same as one of the Color Show pinks we have here. I haven't actually bought any of the pinks from this line--been picking up the blues and such.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I've never tried any Maybelline with this bottle yet, but you're driving me curious about them!!
    BTW this polish looks really good, so creamy! And your studs mani fits perfectly!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. I love this collection of nail polishes Maybelline... That color is wonderful...decoration looks great. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Świetny kolor! podoba mi się, że fotografujesz w naturalnym świetle!:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much! I don't know Polish language, but I understand what you wrote :)

      Удалить
  12. Wow, that pink has a really nice shade!!! Hand the studs are really a plus!!!
    Love it

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. so so so beautiful colour <3 but I prefer the version without blue crystals ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Pink is my color,i want all the pink stuffs in theworld :) beautiful manicure Irina :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. Those studs work marvelously with this gorgeous polish!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. This color looks just soo nice on your Nails! I love it! and I'm now officially your follower :)
    xx

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...