17.04.2013

New In

Here are my latest buys :).
I bought Ados #502 - a white nail polish that isn't sheer (finally!).
My Avon order arrived with On Point Blue and Serene nail polishes.
Also I bought Maybelline Colorama #83 and #54, and Nogotok #02 from Mix Glitter Collection.
I got Essence Caramel Hot Chocolate and Gingerbread Chai Latte hand balms and a backup for both of them :). Though these balms are from winter edition they just arrived to our shop and I'm sure that if I wouldn't get backups now I wouldn't be able to buy a replacement ever :).


Also I bought a few Golden Rose nail polishes:
Golden Rose Selective Flirt Butterfly
Golden Rose Selective Creme Brulee
Golden Rose Rich Color #16
Golden Rose Rich Color #12   
and gel look top coat.


Thanks for looking! :)

30 комментариев:

  1. Oh wow, there are polishes for hours and hours of fun!! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. отличные покупки.
    очень интересно посмотреть на бирюзовый Эйвон в деле))

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! Постараюсь показать его поскорее :)

      Удалить
  3. Great haul! That Maybelline #54 looks amazing!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. З покупками! Я дуже хочу знайти такий тон Селектів, а у нас лише яскраві залишились...

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Дякую! У нас також не всі кольори є у продажу, але трохи світлих є :)

      Удалить
  5. С покупками)
    Топ от Гр действительно так хорош как про него говорят? Это просто топовое покрытие или сушка?

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! Я пока только один раз его использовала и результатом осталась довольна :). Тот, который я купила (gel look) - просто топ, но у ГР есть в такой же бутылочке и быстросохнущий топ (quick dry).

      Удалить
  6. Great haul! :-) I'm attracted by blue and light pink Golden Rose and both Avons and I'm curious to see the white Ados, I'm still searching for a perfect white nail polish! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I have to take Maybelline 54 :) The blue Avon looks very nice

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. ....and now I'm curious to see swatches!

    I couldn't find any Essence hand balm here in my town. As usual, they immediately went sold out :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I'll try to show them soon ;).
      At least hand balms were available in your town in winter, not in spring like here :)

      Удалить
  9. i love especially this red one with glitter from maybelline!! :) i haven't seen it yet in poland, but if it appears, it will be mine!!! :D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...