18.05.2013

Ados #502 & Celebration Scudetto Nails!

This is my 200-th post and I want to start it with swatches of a plain white creme nail polish that I used as a base for my manicure.
It's called Ados Extra Long Lasting #502 and it's not a perfect white creme, but I like it :). I applied 2 coats without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

This manicure was inspired by my favourite football team (again :) ). Juventus won the second title of the Champions of Italy in a row, yay! :)
Actually they have won the title on the 5-th of May, even before the championship was over. And they have already lifted Scudetto trophy high into the sky last Saturday, but tonight they have yet to play their last game of 2012/13 season.
Here is what I did: I applied black nail polish with the help of striping tape and also green and red nail polish on my accent nail (colors of Italian national flag). Then I dotted "31" on my accent nail (which means that Juve won the title for the 31-st time in its history).
Simple, but supportive, right? :)



 Juventus the Champion of Italy 2012/13 (source)

42 комментария:

  1. i definitely don't like football, but i love stripes :)
    beautiful!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. You found the perfect way to celebrate! :) Forza Juve!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! Too bad Juventus lost to Sampdoria yesterday... Yes, Forza Juve!!! :)

      Удалить
  3. Wowww what a beautiful white polish,and loved the mani!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Congratulations on your 200th post! I loved your manicure and love where you get imagination lol. I bet if the players saw your nails they would give you free tickets! ;) Kisses

    Cristina

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Congratulations Irina and this manicure is sooo cool :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Love the white polish alone and the nail art!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Woohoo, congrats on the winning! And your nails suit the event just perfectly! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Wow, your favorite team should be proud to see this mani - congrats to you too!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Ирин, а можно коротко в двух словах для меня?) Почему он "не совсем перфект" и стойкость его? Выглядит просто классно, у меня беде с белыми кремами, держатся все максимум полтора дня и скалываются(

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Конечно можно :). Он был бы идеальным для меня если б был чуточку плотнее :). Я носила его только в этом маникюре (2 дня), сколов не было

      Удалить
  10. gorgeous manicure, that white polish looks great :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Ados looks really good and your manicure too! :-) Congratulations on 31st scudetto of your team Juventus :-) My favourite team, Napoli, finished the Italian championship on second place! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much, Tanja! I know, congrats to Napoli too! :)

      Удалить
  12. This is such a beautiful, clean white! Great mani!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Oh, I love how you paint your nails! It's PERFECTION <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Congrats on you 200th post! And I love the nails! It's great to see when people show off things that they like!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. Congratulations on your 200th post! Manicure is perfect :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. I don't watch football but it's a nice and fitting manicure :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. I really like how this white looks on you (BTW it screams nail art or stamping). And congrats on your 200th post and Juve winning (funny fact: I'm Italian but not fond of football :-P so I barely know the names of most important teams).

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much! You know Juve name, no need to know other teams ;)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...