09.05.2013

Awards & Some Layering

Thank you so much Ilaria from Misery Loves Blue... for giving me these awards! :-*
First is Very Inspiring Blogger Award.


The next one is Sunshine Award.


The rules are: to thank the people who gave you the award, to answer the questions and to tag 12 other blogs.

The questions:
1. What's your favourite color? Blue and pink (but I love blue more :) ).
2. What's your favourite animal? My cat <3.
3. What's your favourite soft drink? Coffee.
4. What about your passion? Juventus and football in general are my passion :).
5. What's your favourite number? 1.
6. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
7. What's your favourite flower? Tulips.

I tag:
If you're reading this count yourself tagged too! :)


Now let's come to the nail part :).
When I showed Orly Here Comes Trouble Aly from Mai senza smalto! wondered how this nail polish would look over black. I decided to give this combo a try and I'm loving the result practically as much as I loved how this polish looked on its own :).
I applied 1 coat of Here Comes Trouble over black creme and sealed it with a layer of top coat.
What do you think girls?

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

26 комментариев:

  1. Thank you for award Irina and I love this combo :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Congrats on the awards!!! Lovely layering, very pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. i've got this orly and it really looks amazing on black :)
    and congrats for these awards ;) btw i also think your blog is very inspiring to me :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Congratulations - and thank you for tagging me :)
    That layering is awesome - look at that depth...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I love this layering, I'm totally in love with green combos. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Thank you!

    1. What's your favourite color? Red
    2. What's your favourite animal? Pig :D
    3. What's your favourite soft drink? Tea
    4. What about your passion? Nail polish and make up
    5. What's your favourite number? 5
    6. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
    7. What's your favourite flower? Orchid

    Beautiful color!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. You're welcome! I didn't have doubts about your favourite animal ;D.
      Thank you!

      Удалить
  7. This is astonishingly wonderful! *_*
    I love almost everything over black, but the contrast between black and green is irresistible.

    BTW you're welcome :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Oh thank you :) I'll try to answer the questions :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. The orly glitter is lovely. Congratulations for the awards.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. thanks for these awards :*
    and manicure is beyond awesome, i'm mesmerized *.*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Congratulations for the awards and thanks for tagging me! :-) Here Comes Trouble over black creme looks fabulous! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...