14.05.2013

Blue Dotticure

Today I want to show you my first dotticure! :)
I was trying to recreate this manicure that Ivana did last year. Only instead of pink nail polishes I used blues (and also a white nail polish). I don't think it's necessery to mention all nail polishes that I used because there were near 15 of them :).




For this manicure I used dotting tools that I got from KKCenterHK.
There are 5 different sized double-sided dotting tools in the kit. Dotting tools are packed in the penholder so it's comfortable to keep them.
I'm sure I'll be using dotting tools a lot in my future manicures :).




If you're searching for dotting tools I highly recommend these ones!
You can buy dotting tool kit here for 8,88 $.
Don't forget that you can use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

54 комментария:

  1. Ohhh - sooo gorgeous - I LOVE this dotticure and color combo!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Awesome! Love dots and this mani looks like a mosaic <3 and then... Tons of blue! How could I not love it? :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much, Ilaria! After reading your comment this mani began to remind me of some mosaic too :)

      Удалить
  3. Totally awesome! Blues and dots = Perfect! :) x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. wow love all those blues! I wish I had the patience to make all those dots :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. The manicure is cute and I really like those dotting tools.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I love it! <3 Blue is one of my favorite colors.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. О, Ирина убила просто! Класс! Класс!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Wow lovely!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. First quick glance I thought that was the polish effect till I saw the dotting tools. Looks very good and different.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. awesome, love hers in pink but love your blue also :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. love it! i think i'll try this in green :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. I don't need to say that I like it, you already know it...! :-) I adore it! Blue, blue and blue... and 15 times blue, perfect dotticure! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. This looks AMAZING! I think I'm going to use this for inspiration!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. I did something very similar back then :D I like your result :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. I love this! So many gorgeous blues in one place!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...