31.05.2013

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate QA8 Review

I got 2 stamping plates for review from Born Pretty Store and today I want to show you one of them.
This is stamping plate QA8. It has super cool skull, leopard, zebra and checkered designs and can be purchased for 2,99 $.
The plate arrived covered with a protective film. Only be careful while removing it, don't cut your fingers with the angles of a plate :).


For my manicure I decided to do a classic zebra :). I still consider myself a newbie at stamping and this was actually the first time when I was using full nail design.
So, I painted my nails in white (I used Ados #502) and as I don't have special nail polishes for stamping I stamped zebra pattern with a regular black nail polish. The black I've used wasn't very pigmented, but images transfered good. I took photos before I've applied a top coat :">.

Do you like animal prints?



Born Pretty Store have a lot nail art and beauty products to offer. Don't forget to use code CTL91 to get 10 % off your order when you shop there :).


*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

36 комментариев:

  1. Oh it's so gorgeous!! I'm into stamping also these days :)
    These skeletons are so cool!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I'm not really satisfied with how this mani looks, but it's not the plate's fault, it's all me :D

      Удалить
    2. Try Seche nail polishes, I use them for stamping because of the pigmentation and thickness :))

      Удалить
    3. They're not available in my area :(, so I just have to search for a pigmented black from the brands I have access to

      Удалить
  2. That's a pretty pattern, too bad the polish wasn't so pigmented...

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thanks! The worst thing is that the nail polish was ok before I added too much thinner to it :(

      Удалить
  3. Love animal prints so much *___*
    I got the M-series and definitely must try these ones too!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Ирина, какой принт шикарный! очень понравился!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Большое спасибо! Рада, что понравился! :)

      Удалить
  5. I love animal prints and these look so pretty ! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I like your manicure ") Is GR top coat fast drying?

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I'm glad you like it! :)
      The one I'm holding is "gel look top coat", but GR have also have "quick dry top coat", which I haven't tried yet. The dying time of gel look top coat is rather quick :)

      Удалить
  7. I'm not a fan of animal print, but your stamping is pretty successful. I get so frustrated while stamping, so I don't do it very often.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. That's a great job you did stamping your whole nail. I still can't do that :P

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. When I saw the stamping plate, I had a strong feeling about what print you were going to use first! Zebra! :-) Don't worry, I think you just have to find a nail polish that is made for printing, or some highly pigmented nail polish! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Tanja! Yeah, zebra! :))) You know, this was actually my first real zebra manicure :). I have nail polishes that work ok for stamping, but they're not black, so yep, I need to find a better black one :)

      Удалить
  10. The zebra print looks fantastic.

    I love the skull stamp as well - it's so cute!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I love the full-nail skulls image! Their plates are surprisingly awesome, I think! I really like and was impressed with every plate I have tried from Born Pretty Store!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I've tried only 2 BPS plates so far and both of them are really awesome :)

      Удалить
  12. cool plate, i definitely need that skulls image ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. this plate is one of my favorite ! love it ! nice zebra stamping !

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...