05.05.2013

El Corazon Easter Eggs #423/101

Happy Orthodox Easter! :)
Today I'm wearing another El Corazon nail polish from the Easter Eggs Collection that I got from Scarlet company.
This is #423/101 a yellow jelly base with big and small hex and tiny black glitter.
Application and drying time were as good as with #423/99.
Here I used 2 thick coats and a layer of top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

How about chocolate Easter bunny? :)

Sunlight. Without flash.


*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

44 комментария:

  1. Ответы
    1. Воістину Воскрес!

      Thank you very much!

      Удалить
  2. This one is so pretty, it reminds me on summer. I love it. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It looks great :) Luv you nails ! :)

    Greetings! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. С праздником!:) Мне очень нравится этот уникальный лак!:))

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Большое спасибо! И тебя с праздником! :)

      Удалить
  5. С праздником Пасхи! На тебе он классно, замечательный маникюр!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Большое спасибо! И тебя с праздником! :)

      Удалить
  6. Happy Orthodox Easter!
    This polish is wonderful, even if it's yellow XD

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Irina it's so beautfiul!
    Chocolate Easter bunny, of course I want it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Ирочка, с праздником Светлой Пасхи. светла, добра вам и любви.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо большое! И Вас с праздником!

      Удалить
  9. You know I'm not a fan of yellows, but this looks fantastic on you. Wow!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Happy Easter Irina :) I like the polish you chose to wear :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I'm a little bit late, but I wasn't at home last 2 days... Happy Easter! Hristos Voskrese! :-) Beautiful nail polish, looks very cheerful! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Воістину Воскрес! Thank you very much, Tanja! :)

      Удалить
  12. wow! amazing... looks like cookies ice Cream :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. очень красивый лак)
    вообще эта серия у них невероятно удачная)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Oh wow - this is so cute (not that I have a weakness for pastel yellow at all, no, no ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...