29.05.2013

El Corazon - Salt And Pepper (over Avon - On Point Blue)

On top of Avon On Point Blue that I showed yesterday I applied El Corazon art top coat called Salt And Pepper.
Salt And Pepper is a clear base with small black and white matte glitter.
I love black and white glitter combination and I think the name suits this nail polish perfectly! :)
Drying time was good. For my manicure I used 2 coats.
I got this art top coat from Scarlet company.

What do you think? :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.


 *Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

30 комментариев:

  1. So pretty ^^
    You should try this top coat with pastel yellow too Irina :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! You're right, it should look great over pastel yellow too ;)

      Удалить
  2. That's a very appropriate name for this pretty micro glitter!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Pretty glitter. I have to buy this nail polishes too :):)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Irina can I find these nail polishes in Poland?

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Unfortunately I don't know about Poland, but probably they're not sold there. But you can buy El Corazon nail polishes online contacting ELCorazonzakaz@gmail.com they ship worldwide and they will answer all your questions! :)

      Удалить
  5. очень симпатично!
    этот топ мой любимый у коразонов,я его по весне на мятной подложке носила )

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! Надо будет и мне такую комбинацию попробовать :)

      Удалить
  6. just like l'oreal's confetti, only in this one glitters are smaller, love it, of course :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I haven't seen L'oreal's Confetti in the stores in my town yet :(

      Удалить
  7. Good name for this nail polish, it really looks like salt and pepper! And it looks good on blue! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Now there's a black and white topper that I actually like. Cool! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Very appropriate name, I like the combo :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Love Salt And Pepper, and the name is just adorable!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...