16.05.2013

El Corazon Souvenir Eggs #423/108

The first nail polish that I've tried from El Corazon Souvenir Eggs Collection is #423/108.
It is a pink jelly base with big and small hex and tiny blue glitter and also big pink hex glitter. This nail polish looks so girly :).
I don't have complaints about application and drying time.
On my nails you can see 3 coats (+ top coat).
I got this nail polish from Scarlet company.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.


*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

34 комментария:

  1. It's so beautiful and I love girly nail polishes :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Love this Irina, I fall in love with el corazon polishes because of you:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Wow, what a great looking polish. And the name made me giggle!! :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. This is sooo delicate and sweet - even to me, the non-glitter-enthusiast ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. эта коллекция у El Corazon потрясающе красива! маникюр отличный!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. wow very stunning. Looks lovely in daylight without flash.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. This is really pretty! I love the blue glitters in it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Perfect combination between a polish and your lovely nails :) Kisses

    Cristina

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Nice this is like inverted that deborah lippman glitter

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. You always have these gorgeous glitters! The photos are great, as usual.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...