10.05.2013

Ferrari Nails

I think I've never mentioned on my blog before that I love watching Formula 1 and I'm a Scuderia Ferrari fan :).
The Spanish Grand Prix will take place on Sunday so I planned to do this mani special for it. But since Mother's Day is also on Sunday and I want to do some manicure for it too I decided to show Ferrari nails today.

For my manicure I used N.NAIL-WDBLE384 water decals that I've got from KKcenterHK. I applied them over Avon Real Red and sealed with a layer of top coat.

Are there any Formula 1 fans here? :)
Have a great weekend!





You can buy these nail water decals here for 2,82 $.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

28 комментариев:

  1. omg so beautiful,it makes my husband crazy, I want to apply this!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wrrrooouuuummm - they are so cool :)
    It's nice to know that even if I cannot have a Ferrari - I can get Ferrari nails ,)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I HAVE to buy those decals!!! And you picked a great red shade, it's definitely the perfect Ferrari red! Can't wait for Spain GP! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Forca Ferrari :)

    I have to show this to my brother! He is huge fan :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Прикольный маникюр) Очень круто!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Awesomeeeeee! This red is THE red and your mani is perfect!
    I'm a MotoGP girl, though. I should consider to do a MotoGP mani as well haha!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much, Ilaria! I'd love to see your MotoGP mani! :)

      Удалить
  7. Looks really nice. I was able to get 3 golden rose polishes :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. you found the great red for this manicure, really awesome <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Поздравляю с победой Фернандо Алонсо!!!
    Я тоже "в теме" - у меня золотой крест на голубом фоне, флаг Астурии, родины Фернандо.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. OMG, you are a real Ferrari fan! :-) Great manicure, it's a real Ferrari red and the stickers are great! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...