23.05.2013

Nogotok Style Color #199

Nogotok updated their whole range of nail polishes back in spring 2012, but I was able to buy them only this spring. They were simply not sold in my town (I live in the town with 500,000 + population!) and there's also no way to buy their nail polishes online. I would understand this situation if it was a foreign brand, but Nogotok is Ukrainian brand...
Anyway today I want to show you Nogotok Style Color #199. It is a brownish purple base with a gorgeous blue shimmer.
Application was ok and drying time was regular.
I used 3 thin coats and a layer of top coat for my swatches.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Just take a look at the shimmer <3

38 комментариев:

  1. I love that the shimmer is in a different colour, it makes the polish really cool to look at :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It's so pretty with blue glitters. Looks good on you :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. really nice shade, this shimmer make it even more beautiful :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Wow, this one looks amazing, like night sky. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. whoa that is so pretty, I haven't really seen a nail polish like this.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I bought this one because it looked pretty unusual :)

      Удалить
  6. Ответы
    1. Thanks! I agree with you, this is not a spring-y nail polish, but I just couldn't resist and not to wear it till autumn ^_^

      Удалить
  7. What a combination of colour and shimmer, it's amazing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. OMG,this color is so beautiful.*__*
    I really like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. It reminds me of a deep starry night, beautiful! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. great polish :) this shimmer is really gorgeous :) !!! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. The shimmer really makes this colour stand out :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. I cannot resist to any shimmer I see and this is a very unusual combo! I've never seen anything like this *____*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. wow, galaxy manicure with just a polish, love it <3

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...