26.05.2013

Seven Deadly Sins Tag

Sweet Lisa from Lisas' Nails tagged me with Seven Deadly Sins Tag. I decided to add photos to this post to make it a bit more interesting :).

1. GREED: What is your most expensive beauty item?
Jeanne Lanvin perfume by Lanvin, I've paid for it near 56 $.


2. WRATH: Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Yves Rocher fluid frosted eyeshadows (Noir shade). If I'm not mistaken they were a part of winter 2011/12 limited edition.
I love the color, but I hate that I always end up looking like panda when I use them :D. I just can't blend them nicely.



3. GLUTTONY: What brand makes up the biggest chunk of your make up collection?
I don't give preferences to any brand so I have a little bit of everything :). But the main part of my make up collection is probably from Avon.


4. SLOTH: What product do you neglect to use due to laziness?
Do basecoat counts? :)

Avon revitacool and gel strength base coats; Eveline SOS multivitamin conditioner; Yves Rocher correction base coat

5. PRIDE: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Nail polish! <3


6. LUST: Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
A discontinued stunner OPI DS Glamour. I want it, I need it! But I don't think I'll ever get it :(...
A gorgeous photo below I borrowed from Cristina's blog Pee Before Polish :).

Photo belongs to Cristina from Pee Before Polish

7. ENVY: What make up product / look looks great on others but not on yourself?
I really like blushes on others, but when it comes to myself I just can't apply them good :).


I am tagging:
Rainbowify Me

26 комментариев:

  1. Very cool, I like how you have used pictures. I can not do blush either :(

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. guess the perfumes are the most expensive things for most of us ;)
    i started to use blushers just a year ago, before i couldn't see myself with it lol
    thanks for tagging me :*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Thanks for the tag, will try to do it one of these days :) I love the pic of your Avon polishes&stuff.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. This was fun to read - and thank you for tagging me - I will try to do it, if I can find the time - but no promises, hope that is OK...?
    I never tried Avon polishes, I dying to try them LOL

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Thank you Irina! I do really love this tag <3
    DS Glamour...... Mhmmmm.... It would surely be a difficult choice, for me!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. polishes :D Thank you for the tag I'll try to do it in the near future :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. You really must love Avon. :P The heart with nail polishes is so cute. :)
    Thank you for tagging me, I already did similar tag with nail polishes, maybe I'll do it this time with only makeup products. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. You're welcome! :)
      I love Avon nail polishes and superSHOCK eyeliners :)

      Удалить
  8. Thank you for the tag :-) Also I adore Avon make up and Avon nail polishes and also I'm a little bit "lazy" with base coats! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Blush is really hard to apply. Specially with very pigmented blushes :)Great tag

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. You really made this interesting. I really like this post. :) Thanks for tagging me.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...