05.06.2013

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate QA5 Review

The second stamping plate that I got from Born Pretty Store is QA5. I picked this one because it is perfect for doing nautical style manicures (and also it has very cute bow images :) ). I looove nautical style clothes and of course I love nautical nails too :).
This stamping plate sells for 2,99 $.
Like the first plate that I've tried from Born Pretty Store this one also arrived covered with a protective film, which I've removed before I took a photo :).


I applied Ados #502 on my index and ring finger and Avon Red Reveal on my thumb, index and pinky.
Then I stamped few times a wheel on my index and an anchor on my ring finger and sealed my manicure with a layer of top coat.
The nail polish that I've used to stamp images is Golden Rose Rich Color #16.

I like the result, but I think my mani also needed some stripes :). What do you think?



If you're searching for nail art products check out Born Pretty Store. And don't forget to use code CTL91 to get 10 % off your order .


*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

52 комментария:

  1. So beautiful patterns! :) I love this manicure!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Обожаю морскую тематику) Интересный и красивый дизайн!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Prelepo,moram i ja nesto ovako da odradim! imam pecate,ali ne znam da li imam nesto u mornarsko stilu,hvala na ideji!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! You should try nautical nails too :).
      P.S. I even understood a half of your comment without translator :)

      Удалить
  4. I think it looks really cool, but yes, a couple of white stripes on one or two of the red nails would have looked cool too :)
    I bought this plate because of the skull designs! :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. That's a pretty mani, and the designs are really cool!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Maria! First I wanted to stamp only one wheel and one anchor, but then I thought it wouldn't be enough :)

      Удалить
  6. какой классный летний дизайн, свежий и яркий!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Your nails are perfect!!! Love the stamping plate too :))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. The wheel and the anchor are beautiful! :-) I love your manicure, perfect stamping! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Hey Lovely
    I've nominated you for the Leibster Award, visit my blog to see the details. www.nisfornails.blogspot.co.uk
    Much Love Laura x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Deeply in love with the pattern!
    You did a really great job, the colour combo is perfect!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! The patterns on this plate are perfect for nautical colors: blue, white and red :)

      Удалить
  11. Ответы
    1. This plate is really cool :). I'm glad you like my mani! :)

      Удалить
  12. Humm I agree on the stripes (but just in one finger). I love how you contrasted all colors, the red with the blue stamp. Such a sweet look! :) Kisses

    Cristina

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...