21.06.2013

El Corazon Souvenir Eggs #423/103

I'm going to the seaside tomorrow, woohoo! :) It takes me a bit more than an hour to get there and I'm going only for a one day, but I'm so happy because I haven't been at the seaside this year yet.

Ok, today I want to show you El Corazon Souvenir Eggs #423/103. It is a pale blue jelly base with small black and big blue hex glitter. My sister said that this nail polish reminds her of fish's eyes :).
Application was ok, but I've made a bit of dabbing with the brush to spread glitter nicely. Drying time was good.
On my nails you can see 3 coats without top coat.
I got this nail polish from Scarlet company.

P.S. My blog turns 2 years old this Sunday and I'm planning something special for you, so stay tuned! :)
P.P.S. I wish I'd have 200 followers till Sunday *sigh*.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.


*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

54 комментария:

  1. классный "аквариумный" эффект у этого лака)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. OMG this polish is wonderful. Its so nice combination of colours.

    giveaway: http://jelenaswonderfulcolors.blogspot.com/2013/06/happy-blogo-birthday-jwc.html

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. That's a perfect polish for going to the seaside - have a really nice trip :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Maria! I had a really great time at the seaside :)

      Удалить
  4. It's so beautiful :)
    Have a great day Irina ^^

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. This polish is so strange.. I'm not a dan of big hexes, but this one caught my eyes! I can say I like it XD

    Have a nice time and happy blog b-day!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much, Ilaria! This nail polish seems to be really "eyecatching" because I caught myself staring at my nails when I was wearing it too :)

      Удалить
  6. Beautiful! :-) It's also perfect for the seaside! :-) Have a beautiful day! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Tanja! The day was really amazing, the sea with pretty big waves ^_^

      Удалить
  7. I really like the colour scheme of this polish. Personally I think I'd layer it over something dark, but that's probably just me :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Здорово, Ирин, ты его уложила! А я накрасила и не смогла и часа проходить, надо мне его подружить с чем-нибудь)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Большое спасибо! Мне понравилось его "носить" :)

      Удалить
  9. cool polish :D
    you're almost there ;)
    happy blogiversary dear <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much! I'll count myself as a 200-th reader ;D

      Удалить
  10. Oh, I love this polish, it's truly unique !!
    And happy blog birthday ! I hope you gonna reach 200 followers soon - it's still sunday, right? ^^
    X

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. That polish is kind of weird. But in a good, unique way :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. This polish is interesting, I think it would be perfect for sandwich manicures. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. This one is gorgeous :) I hope you have/had fun on the sea

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Очень интересно смотрится)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. wow it's amazing and your nails very beautiful :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...