10.06.2013

El Corazon - I'm So Different (over Golden Rose - Flirt Butterfly)

On the other day I upgraded my manicure with El Corazon art top coat called I'm So Different.
I'm So Different is a pink tinted clear base with blue and pink big hex glitter and also white matte small hex glitter. I applied one coat over Golden Rose Flirt Butterfly. Drying time was regular.
I got art top coat from Scarlet company.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.


 *Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

36 комментариев:

  1. какой топ веселенький)) симпатично смотрится)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. At some point I need to try the El Corazon polishes myself. They look really interesting! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I think this one is the one I like the least of the ones you showed - but it's still very pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Beautiful!
    Reminds me of The Living Daylights, from OPI Bond collection :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...