19.06.2013

More Stars! :)

I love the way multicolored glitter looks over white base that's why when I got multicolored star glitter from KKCenterHK I decided to wear this combo :).
I placed stars with a toothpick on top of my go to white nail polish Ados #502 and sealed my mani with a layer of top coat.
The only downside was that I had to apply one more layer of top coat later and one more on the next day.



The size of strars is 2,5 mm and you get 10 g of glitter for 8,00 $.
Don't forget that you can use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).


*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

54 комментария:

  1. It's really pretty - the stars are perfect over the white base color!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Irina it's so beautiful :) Colorful stars hmmm I love it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. какой глиттер прикольный! интересно получилось)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. They look so pretty on white nail polish :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. These do look really pretty against white! My only issue with star glitter is that the pointy bits always catch on stuff if you don't use umpteen coats of topcoat!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I like this idea of starts on white background. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I can imagine how annoying could be placing layers and layers, but the overall look is so lovely that any TC coat is justified XD

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Very nice and colorful. You always have crazy ideas :D

    giveaway: http://jelenaswonderfulcolors.blogspot.com/2013/06/happy-blogo-birthday-jwc.html#comment-form

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Pretty! I have a thing for stars :-) I don't think these would last a long time on me though, but ehh.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. волшебные звезды получились)
    идеальное исполнение ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Stars are a little big but I like the final manicure :D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...