03.06.2013

Nogotok Mix Glitter #02 (over Golden Rose Rich Color #16)

The nail polish that I've applied on top of Golden Rose Rich Color #16 is called Nogotok Mix Glitter #02. It is a clear base with big and small blue hex glitter, medium gold and pink hex and also small silver glitter.
I applied 2 coats without top coat. Drying time was ok.
Do you like this combo? :)

P.S. As you already know Google Reader will be no longer available starting from the 1-st of July, so if you read me I invite you to follow me on Bloglovin :). I also started a Facebook page for my blog and I would be happy to see you there too! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

38 комментариев:

  1. отличное сочетание, радостно-летнее!
    в Bloglovin подписалась )

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! Я тоже на твой блог в Bloglovin подписана (уже давненько :))

      Удалить
  2. I love this blue Golden Rose, looks really good with gold glitter.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. That glitter is perfect for that base colour :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. this glitter goes great with the blue base!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Irina this top coat is awesome and it goes well with blue nail polish :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. It's a very pretty glitter, and it looks so good on this polish!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. stunning!! you always have such amazing different nail polishes.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Its wonderful with blue nail polish, wonderful.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. glitter is always cool, looks great on blue :D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...