14.06.2013

Nogotok Style Color #065

Nogotok Style Color #065 is turquoise creme nail polish which was sooo hard to photograph :). The color looks greener in RL.
Application and drying time were ok. This nail polish is good pigmented, I used 2 coats (without top coat) for my swatches.
Even though this polish doesn't look boring to me, I was wearing it with glitter but I don't have photos to show you that combination.

Have a good weekend!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

42 комментария:

  1. This is a gorgeous blue! I don't think it is boring at all! Gorgeous! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Beautiful blue and it's quite bright color. I love it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Looks beautiful, and I love the fingertip logo on the bottle!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Boring?? Not at all, it's gorgeous!! I love blues! lol Kisses,

    Cristina

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. подобные оттенки летом - беспроигрышный вариант! маникюр отличный)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. oh my gosh! The blue is amazing... I love the color and it looks beautiful on your nails :)
    <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. OMG - this is such a pretty color - like the summer sky in a cartoon :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I love colours like this one is, but making photos just makes me crazy, I never seem to get it right.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. lovely color, nogotok brand really looks great from what you showed us :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Zana! Nogotok have a lot of cool nail polishes with a quite low prices :)

      Удалить
  10. The colour is bright and very interesting, I like it! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I love this color! I am such a sucker for blue polish!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. I've never heard this brand, but this baby is awesome! I can't get enough blues XD I want them all!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...