12.06.2013

Starry Night

For this manicure I used Avon Splendid Blue as a base color. Then I made dots with n.6 Beauty Experience nail polish and added gold star studs that I got from KKCenterHK. These studs are bigger than the ones I've tried before (they are 3mm in size) and I was afraid that it would be difficult to place them on my nails. But I was worried for nothing because placing them on the nails was so easy! I finished my manicure with a layer of top coat.
I'm only disappointed with my photos because this manicure looked so much better in RL :(.



The pack contains approx 50 studs and can be purchased here for 5,00 $.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

56 комментариев:

  1. сказочно-волшебный дизайн получился!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Really pretty manicure! :-) I love Avon Splendid Blue! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Oh wow I love this, those studs are cute. I wanna buy some now! That polish reminds me of denim. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. It really looks like a starry night I love it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Wow that looks really amazing! You did a great job with the studs!! :) <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Omg, this looks amazing. And this Avon polish. <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. This is gorgeously gorgeous! A real starry night <3
    This Avon is calling my name, I cannot resist to any blue I see :D

    I'll make you surely laugh, but your stars reminds me of our Mulino Bianco Pan di Stelle biscuits :D <3 so adorable (and tasty!!).

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Wow!!! I never tried studs, and so on, but these are gorgeous and the staryy night is a perfect theme!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! It's so easy to add something extra to the manicure using the studs :). You should try some studs too ;)

      Удалить
  9. What a great mani! I love the base colour. I think the pictures look awesome so IRL it must have been perfect!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much! I really loved how it looked in RL :)

      Удалить
  10. Must say I just fell in love with that blue color... Wish I had it! It's so gorgeous! And... love what you did with it :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much! Unfortunately this nail polish is already discontinued :(

      Удалить
  11. Lovely, lovely idea Irina! :) I like it so much I may copy ehehe Love the background, love the studs, huh, I love everything :p Kisses,

    Cristina

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. I think this looks great in the pictures! I love those star studs!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Maybe it's because I'm tired right now but for a moment I thought that the starts were actually part of the polish. And I was impressed how the polish didn't get all over them :P Anyways I think it still looks fantastic :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...