30.07.2013

Golden Rose Holiday #57

Probably everyone have a few nail polishes that whatever you do they just don't look color accurate on the photos. For me today's nail polish is one of them. I did 3 swatching sessions trying to capture the color correctly, but I still failed :). Meanwhile I've seen the color accurate swatches of this polish on the net.

Anyway, Golden Rose Holiday #57 is a raspberry (that unfortunately looks bordeaux on my pics) textured nail polish with pink and blue glitter.
Again, no complaints about  Golden Rose Holiday nail polish. Application, drying time, longevity - everything is good!
On my nails you can see 2 coats (without top coat, that is obvious :) ).
Thanks for reading!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. With flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

62 комментария:

  1. какой красавчик ягодно - сахарный!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Все таки у ГР самые классные пески.)
    этот очень симпатичный =) действительно как ягоды в сахаре =)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! Меня пока ни один песок от ГР не разочаровал :)

      Удалить
  3. It's still really pretty! It looks to me like it's textured? Either way, I love it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Yes, Holiday is textured nail polish collection by Golden Rose :). Thank you!

      Удалить
  4. It's so beautiful. Even if in your photos is bordeaux and not raspberry. That happens, sometimes. ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Fantastic! It looks soooooooo great on your gorgeous nails! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Ответы
    1. Thank you! If I'm not mistaken you have this nail polish too ;)

      Удалить
  7. I know the feeling, my camera always makes my polishes look different :(

    This is a stunning colour :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. lovely polish, to me looks more raspberry than bordeaux ;)
    maybe it's your screen ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Zana! No, it can't be my screen because the swatches that I've seen on the net are much more color accurate than mine :/

      Удалить
  9. It's a really nice color, I'm still waiting for them over here

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Whatever its colour is, this polish is simply gorgeous!
    I know the feeling about correctly catching colours...there's nothing you can do, it depend on the lenses :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Golden Rose is another brand I wish would come here. I mean, I have a lot of choices, but want more. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Ответы
    1. I love GR nail polishes from the Holiday collection too :)

      Удалить
  13. It's a beautiful colour! whatever it looks like in real life and in pictures :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. I know the "awwww" feeling with those tricky polishes. It's really nice anyway (and I see some berry in it, really)!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. It didn't look much in the bottle but on your nails is gorgeous :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...