10.07.2013

Pink Wednesday: Golden Rose Rich Color #12 & Paws :)

Finally I'm showing something bright and really summery :).
This is Golden Rose Rich Color #12 - a vivid pink jelly nail polish.
If I'd wear it on its own I'd probably use 3 coats, but for my swatches I've used 2 coats over white creme (without top coat).
I didn't have problems with application and drying time.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

I've seen manicures with paws on other blogs long time ago and here is my try :). All you need is black nail polish and dotting tools.
I was afraid to ruin my mani with top coat so I took the photos before I've applied it.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, if you haven't entered yet! :)

62 комментария:

  1. с "лапками" прелесть какая! ))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. That's very cute! Especially with the paws :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. aww so cute mani :) love the color combination!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Класс! Мне очень понравился лак в сочетании с дизайном!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! Очень рада, что понравился :)

      Удалить
  5. У меня он есть, действительно, очень классный!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. You know, that I'm not a fan of pink shades, but your paws, omg, how cute! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. pink is so cool!:) I love your design:) It looks sweet:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. какой барбиколор.))
    с дизайном очень-очень понравилось)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! Рада, что понравилось :)

      Удалить
  9. OMG, this is sooooo cute!! I'm thrilled :)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Hot, bold and vibrant pink - and aww, those little paw prints - I love this mani :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I'm in looooooooooove <3 with this polish, with your paws and with the combo of the two <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. this bright color looks great on you...and the paws are so cute ♡

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Oh I love this mani! :-D The doggie paws are just too cute. And I love a black and pink combo.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. I love neons :D and those paws are so cute :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. This pink is gorgeous!! I love the adorable little paw print you added on top!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. Great color, and this paws are so cute! I have to try it on my nails :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! You should try this design, it's really easy to make and it looks so cool :)

      Удалить
  17. I love nail polish Golden Rose ;) Very beautiful colour ;)


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...