18.07.2013

Nogotok Neon #04 & Hair Bun From KKCenterHK

Have you noticed iSwap icon on my sidebar? Yes, I decided that I'm ready for it :). So if anyone is interested in swapping with me feel free to contact me. Of course I'd be happy to swap for polishes that are on my wishlist, but other nail polishes are welcome too :). I have access to such brands as: Anny, Orly, Mavala, Collistar, Essence (usually except TE), Catrice, Rimmel, Maybelline, Avon, Golden Rose, Flormar, Eveline, Ados and local brands Nogotok, M.A.G etc. The nail polish range of some brands is small, but I have from what to choose :).

Ok, today I want to show you neon yellow nail polish called Nogotok Neon #04.
For my swatches I used 3 coats over white creme (without top coat). Application was ok. This nail polish dries quickly to the semi-matte finish.
And believe me, this polish is super bright! :) While I was wearing it I went to the beach with my friend. There were some ships on the horizon far away and my friend said that the people on those ships might see my polish :D.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

And also in this post I want to show you hair bun that I got from KKCenterHK. I was searching for a hair bun for a long time, but couldn't find it in my area.
On the KKCenterHK you can find hair buns in a mini, small, medium and large sizes. I have a medium hair (even close to long :) ), but I picked a small bun and it fits me perfectly :).
The small hair bun sells for 3,12 $ and if you're buying something on the KKCenterHK you can use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order (until the 31-st of January 2014).



*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

62 комментария:

  1. This is so beautiful color, love it ♥♥♥

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Your bun with the doughnut is much neater than mine, mine always end up messy XD And I love neon yellow it looks good on you :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I have the same issue as Lendoxia! My buns are always a hot mess and some of the products show through, but yours is perfect!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. That yellow is AMAZING! Perfect summer yellow! I am also amazed by your bun! I really want to try that now! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Wow that is bright :) Even in the shade :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. The polish looks really great, and the hair bun, whoa, your hair looks fantastic! I don't quite understand how you got it in there though, haha! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! It's easier to show the process of putting it on than to describe :)

      Удалить
  7. OHMG that is a pretty and super bold neon - and that hair-thingy looks very clever...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Ahahahahhaha I can imagine people in the middle of the sea staring at a flash from earth :D
    This yellow is really really neon!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Ilaria! I agree with you, this is a really really neon :)

      Удалить
  9. безумный неон!! в сочетании с загорелыми ручками вообще бомба!
    пучок объемный чудесный получился, тоже волосы отращиваю чтобы такой замутить))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Saw this one on your Facebook, wow, it's soooo bright and shiny! Love it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! Hope you had a great weekend too :)

      Удалить
  12. It's really bright and your hair looks so good :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. i like that neon yellow, perfect for summer! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. This is a true neon yellow. :)
    I love the bun you made, you have pretty hair. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. I really love the bun!!! I bought one in London last year and I like to use it quite often :)
    Neons are not for me, but on your nails this one looks wonderful

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. This neon is too strong for my taste, but it looks so good on you! I don't have any neon polishes, I should maybe give a chance to some blue neon! :-) Nice hair bun, looks perfect! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...