29.08.2013

El Corazon Fenechka #423/122

I can't believe summer is almost over :(. To cheer up a bit I'll show you a summery shade from El Corazon.
This is El Corazon Fenechka #423/122 - a bright yellow jelly base packed with black and white glitter.
Application and drying time were the same good as with the blue nail polish from the Fenechka collection that I've tried before.
This time I've also used 2 coats + a layer of top coat.
Do you like this polish? :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.


This polish was sent me for review by company Scarlet-Ukraine. You can contact Scarlet-Ukraine via email: elcorazon_odessa@mail.ru or phone: +38(048)-799-88-13, +38(048)-706-15-33, +380503913805, +380674826664.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

42 комментария:

  1. What a beautiful colour! Perfect for summer :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Love it! Never seen this type of polish in yellow, pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. i really love these polishes, even the yellow looks great to me :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. That is a really special polish - I'm amazed it's only two coats :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Веселый лак, очень позитивный!)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! Я с тобой полностью согласна :)

      Удалить
  6. на загорелых пальчиках отпадно смотрится!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Yellow and I are definitely not to call friends, but I do really like its finish!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. This definitely cheered me up too :-) What a lovely nail polish.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. This is gorgeous! I love the glitters speckled through it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Not a fan of yellow but it does look good on your nails :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...