06.08.2013

El Corazon Fenechka #423/127

El Corazon recently released new nail polish collection called Fenechka. It consists of 11 bright summery shades (well, 10 bright and 1 white) that are packed with black and white glitter.
As you've seen in my haul post I've got 3 nail polishes from this collection and today I want to show you one of them :).
This is El Corazon Fenechka #423/127 - a bright blue jelly base packed with black and white glitter. This shade of blue reminds me of swimming pool <3.
Application and drying time were good. For my manicure I used 2 coats and a layer of top coat.
What do you think? :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.


This polish was sent me for review by company Scarlet-Ukraine. You can contact Scarlet-Ukraine via email: elcorazon_odessa@mail.ru or phone: +38(048)-799-88-13, +38(048)-706-15-33, +380503913805, +380674826664.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

54 комментария:

  1. Beautiful, summery and cute. Looks great on you :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Пока из всех увиденных и своих опробованных этот понравился больше всего! Красивый голубой!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Ирин, твоим ноготкам очень идет)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. i like it very much!! and i have something similar from w7, but it's white :P and hm... maybe it's not similar but this corazon reminds me of my w7s salt'n'pepper ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I'm glad you like it! :) There's also a white nail polish with black and white glitter in this collection :)

      Удалить
  5. I liked El Corazon nail polishes when I saw them in your haul post, and now I can only confirm that I like this one, it's beautiful! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. This is gorgeous! I love the black and white glitter in it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Awwwwwwwwwww <3
    These ElCorazon are driving me crazy!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. This nail polish drives me crazy too (in a good sense, of course :) )

      Удалить
  8. This is super pretty - I would love to try out this brand some day!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. It's beautiful! Now I am even more happy to have received my first El Corazon in the mail yesterday! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. This is beautiful! And I think it looks amazing on you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Beautiful polish! Love the way the glitter from the first layer shines through.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. I like it :) It has all the great components it's blue and has black and white glitter in :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. What a great polish! I've never seen this brand swatched before.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. This polish is gorgeous, never seen one like this before :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. You are right, this shade reminds me the floor of swimming pools! I like it, like it, LIKE IT!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...