19.08.2013

El Corazon Kaleidoscope - Fashionista At The Picnic

Today I want to show you El Corazon nail polish from their Kaleidoscope line that is called Fashionista At The Picnic. This nail polish comes from the Fashionista collection.
Fashionista At The Picnic is a green jelly base with white hex and small glitter.
Application was a bit tricky, but manageable. Drying time was regular.
I used 3 thin coats for my manicure. To make the surface smooth I added a layer of top coat.
Thank you for reading! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.


This polish was sent me for review by company Scarlet-Ukraine. You can contact Scarlet-Ukraine via email: elcorazon_odessa@mail.ru or phone: +38(048)-799-88-13, +38(048)-706-15-33, +380503913805, +380674826664.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

54 комментария:

  1. The green is such a pretty color, and it looks so good with the white glitter mixed in :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. The white glitter makes this spectacular! Great pictures <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Мой любимый из всех в этой коллекции!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. У меня всего два лака из этой коллекции - этот и розовый :)

      Удалить
  4. I'm completely in love with this one, it is sooo pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Stunning nail polish. You own lovely glitter polishes :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I love this effect on your nails *_* and their shape, too :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. That's one gorgeous polish! Love it so much <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I do really love its colour, but I'm still undecided about the glitters..mhm.
    Am I on my way to redemption, maybe? :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. самый красивый в коллекции!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Ah, it so sweeet. I like it very, very much <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. This colour really compliments your skin tone, I like it.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...