03.08.2013

July Haul

It's time to show my July haul. First here is a group photo :).


El Corazon nail polishes I received from company Scarlet-Ukraine for review purposes.
I got El Corazon Charm and beauty: #880, #881 and #896; art top coat Fireworks and El Corazon Jelly: #423/059 and #423/061.


I also got El Corazon Fenechka: #423/122, #423/126 and #423/127; Kaleidoscope #01 from the Lace And Sequins Collection; Kaleidoscope Fashionista At The Picnic and Fashionista At The Party.


I bought my first Anny nail polishes this month. Of course I wanted to pick a blue nail polish (I don't remember its name), but my sister kept telling me that I have enough blues like that and this time I gave up and picked Green Racing Drag instead. And then I saw another gorgeous green - Green Hills and I just had to buy it too :D.
Collistar is another new brand to me. Nail polishes that I bought are called: Blu Grintosa and Ametista Enigmatica.
On the Gosh display I found a stunning blue nail polish that I couldn't left in the store :). It's called Cobalt Blue.
My Orly picks: Androgynie, Fowl Play and Galaxy Girl. Now I don't have any Orly nail polish on my WL, but I have a few of them on my mind :).


Also I bought Catrice Shopping Day At Bluemingdales, Avon Celestial Blue and Divine Lime, Golden Rose Rich Color #41 and M.A.G #089.


I bought this cute owl necklace on 50 % sale at Accessorize. Great deal :).


Have a great weekend!

54 комментария:

  1. Great haul :)
    I saw this owl necklace at Accessorize too. I love this store, they are always selling cute things :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Amazing haul. I specially love El Corazon polishes. :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Wow great haul,beautiful polishes and cute necklace :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Well you can just throw them all in a box and send them to me! :) So many pretties! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. The USA doesn't accept parcels with cosmetic products from Ukraine :/... Thank you! :)

      Удалить
  5. wow, great haul and beautiful polishes, especially El Corazon :-))))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Great haul. This El Corazon nail polishes are wonderful <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Now there's a lot of pretty polishes indeed! And the owl, that's just super cute!! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Great buys, especially Galaxy Girl, I never managed to find that one

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. What a super lovely haul - those El Corazon's look so inviting to me - and the owl necklace is too cute :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Beautiful haul! The nail polish that "caught my eyes" is blue Avon! :-) I don't have any El Corazon, they all look beautiful! :-) The owl is such a cutie! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. OMG!!!so many polishes :) Looking forward for the swatches :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. What a big haul! Nice :-) I also like the new necklace, so cute.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Big haul! :) Orly polishes look really pretty!
    And the owl necklace is so cute :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! It looks big because I've included 12 El Corazon nail polishes that were sent me for review :)

      Удалить
  14. Accessorize Owls always make my day <3
    What for a gorgeous amount of polishes...you'll have to play a lot :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. Wow, that is what I call the haul! Gorgeous! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. can't wait to see the swatches of this gorgeous bunch :D
    that little owl is super cute <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Zana! Swatching may take some time (well, who am I kidding? - a lot of time :D)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...