02.09.2013

August Haul

I didn't buy a lot nail polishes last month. I only bought 2 Essence polishes: Let's Get Lost (from the Colour & Go line) and Cookies & Cream (from the Nude Glam line). From the new Glitter collection by Flormar I picked GL09 (aka OPI Polca.com dupe) and a fuzzy glitter #03 from the Golden Rose Impression collection.
I've also bought a new top coat - Flormar quick dry extra shine and a replacement for my empty black creme nail polish Ados #520.

Flormar: quick dry extra shine, Glitter GL09; Golden Rose Impression #03; Essence: Let's Get Lost, Cookies & Cream; Ados #520

In August I finally bought organizers! I was dreaming of them for so long, but I just couldn't find them in my area. I saw these accidently in the beauty supply store. They costed less than 7,5 $ each.
Now I can play with my makeup storage :).


What your August purchase are you the most excited about? :)

44 комментария:

  1. I've been looking around for cheap organizers too! Looks like a fun haul :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I haven't bought anything in August but I will go to shopping today Irina :)
    Beautiful colours ^^ I have Cookies & Cream and it's perfect nude.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. OMG organizers are the way to go -- before I got some everything was in chaos :) yours look cute!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thanks! I agree with you about the chaos, I had the same :).

      Удалить
  4. Pretty polishes! And organizers are the best. I love having mine :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. It's so cool that you bought new storage room! It looks really neat! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. С обновками! приглянулся глитер от Flormar)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. ой какие ящички милые *___*
    и покупки здоровские)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I'm curious about the Golden Rose... I still have to work with that effect!
    Organizers <3 Lucky you, are two enough? My wardrobe's full of boxes =.="

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I'll show GR soon, I promise ;).
      Two organizers are enough because my makeup collection is quite small :). Other products, such as creams, lotions etc. I store in boxes :)

      Удалить
  9. I need that Flormar glitter! :D
    I also bought last month one Golden Rose Impression polish, it's black and white :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. That glitter is really nice ;).
      I wanted to buy black and white too, but it wasn't available. More luck next time :).

      Удалить
  10. great choice for gr impressions! and organizers look practical

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Those storage boxes look so useful, but didn't you buy to few, cough, cough, cough ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Two are just enough ;). My makeup collection is much smaller than nail polish collection :)

      Удалить
  12. I wasn't buying almost anything this august, I like your flormar glitter and GR :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. I'm in love with the Golden Roses since I found your blog!!! ^_^

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Ответы
    1. Sure, these organizers are great :). Or you meant nail polishes? :)

      Удалить
  15. So curious to see some swatches, especially the one from Golden Rose!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. Nice! I'm curious to see Golden Rose Impression on your nails :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. Omg, I love your organizers. I would probably need few of them. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...