20.09.2013

El Corazon Charm and beauty #881

TGIF! I'd call this week... intense :D.
Back to nails, today I'll show you a purple creme nail polish El Corazon #881 from their Charm and beauty Collection.
#881 is good pigmented and can be worn in one thick coat, but I've used  2 coats for my swatches (without top coat). Application and drying time were great!
I was wearing this polish with glitter on top which I'll show you in my next post.
Have an awesome weekend! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

This polish was sent me for review by company Scarlet-Ukraine. You can contact Scarlet-Ukraine via email: elcorazon_odessa@mail.ru or phone: +38(048)-799-88-13, +38(048)-706-15-33, +380503913805, +380674826664.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

34 комментария:

  1. nice color :) I want to know which glitter you put on it... I will wait till the next post :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. пыльно сиреневый красавец!!
    у меня очень похожий OPI из Euro Centrale )

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Amazing shade! It should be great with glitters :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Beautiful shade of purple, I love this kind of "dusty" colours! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. love it, wouldn't mind if this baby is in my stash too :D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...