28.09.2013

El Corazon Jelly #423/059

A few months ago El Corazon released Jelly Collection that consist of 6 nail polishes. I got two of them and today I'll show you the first one.
This pale green jelly nail polish is called El Corazon Jelly #423/059.
Application wasn't too problematic. It dries quick.
On my nails you can see 3 coats without top coat.

Hope you have a great Saturday! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

This polish was sent me for review by company Scarlet-Ukraine. You can contact Scarlet-Ukraine via email: elcorazon_odessa@mail.ru or phone: +38(048)-799-88-13, +38(048)-706-15-33, +380503913805, +380674826664.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

36 комментариев:

  1. на солнце очень здОрово смотрится, воздушно )

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It's really beautiful shade, but what I do not like about jellies are the many coats LOL

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Ответы
    1. This is not typically my color too, but I like it and I don't have any similar shade in my stash :)

      Удалить
  4. This is such a pretty polish, it's so minty and fresh!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Very nice base colour! I think it would be perfect as a base for nail art!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you!, Ilaria I agree with you, next time I should try something over it :)

      Удалить
  6. Green and blue <3 hmmmm love 'm! What a very sweet green color, pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...