04.09.2013

Essence - Let's Get Lost

Good evening ladies! :)

Today's nail polish is a beautiful blue creme by Essence (from their Colour & Go line) called Let's Get Lost. I think I don't have any similar shade in my stash.
This nail polish applies nicely and dries quick. It was opaque in one thick coat, but for my swatches I've used 2 coats (without top coat).

P.S. Some of you were curious about Golden Rose Impression nail polish that I showed in my haul post so I'll show it to you in my next post. I'll show it both on its own and layered over Let's Get Lost :).

Thank you for reading! <3


Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

44 комментария:

  1. красивый цвет! в тени оттенок даже интереснее )

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! В тени лучше виден глянец :)

      Удалить
  2. Ответы
    1. Thank you! If it's not discontinued yet, maybe you still can get it :)

      Удалить
  3. Beautiful blue! I have it in the old version of Color and Go, but the color looks the same to me :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. This is very pretty and it looks great on your nails(which as usual are fantastic too)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I like this blue a lot, and it looks gorgeous on you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I don't have this one and now I'm kind of regretting it, I don't know if it's discontinued, but lovely shade :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Your swatches are really perfect, it looks amazing on you. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Lovely color, perfect to hold on to that summer feeling a bit longer :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I haven't noticed this one before. I like it... And your nails are super pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Realy pretty blue! And you apply the polish so well... flawless!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! This polish was very easy to apply + I like its brush :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...