23.09.2013

Flormar Glitter GL09 (over El Corazon Charm and beauty #881)

I didn't want to start this post with the word "damn". But damn, it's only September but it feels like November is already here! What's going on with the weather? We had snow till the end of March, people even made jokes on the 20-th day of March like it was 50-th day of February and they hoped that it'd be less snow in summer :D. Of course we didn't have snow in summer, but the weather was unusually not very hot and from the beginning of September bam... so cold!

Ok, today I want to show you Flormar Glitter GL09.
GL09 is blue, purple and pink hex and small purple glitter in a clear base.
I applied 1 coat of glitter over El Corazon Charm and beauty #881 and sealed my mani with a layer of top coat. Drying time was quick.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.


Hope these flowers will make your Monday a tad better! :)

48 комментариев:

  1. Beautiful glitter. The cap of the polish seems a bit long for storage isn't it ?

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! Yeah, it's a bit long, but I store my polishes in plastic boxes so the length isn't a problem. The longest ones are Flormar nail polishes from the Supershine Miracle collection :)

      Удалить
  2. thanks for the flowers :D i'm not into this weather neither... and what about the glitter, I like it pretty much :) we don't have this glitter collection in Poland yet, but I hope they'll appear some day ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Damn! I really need to get my hands on this glitter :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Yeah this is obviously a cold year and I don't like it one bit, unlike your manicure which I think is cute :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. That is a really nice glitter!
    I also wonder about what the heck has gone into the weather. But at least we had a nice warm summer :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. на сиреневой подложке великолепное сочетание получилось)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I won't complain about the weather... I mean, I'm not definitely a wintery girl so I think I'm gonna have all the time to complain about how damn cold it is in the outside! XD

    This combo is really catchy, I knew this polish would've been perfect with glitters <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. This year is unusually cold, I'd say :/.
      Thank you so much! :)

      Удалить
  8. Как у вас солнечно все еще)) Нам бы чуточку солнечной погоды для разнообразия. Сочетание красивое!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Я просто бутылочки фотографирую заранее (да и свотчей отснятых в солнечную погоду, но еще неопубликованных, у меня много). Сейчас солнце уже не часто появляется :/...
      Спасибо! :)

      Удалить
  9. It's so beautiful but I couldn't find it at Flormar's store :D
    I love winter, rain and cold weather so I won't complain ^^

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I'm shocked, we don't even have Flormar store here, but I could find this polish :D.
      I love summer rain ;)

      Удалить
  10. It's cold here too. Well, the sun is shining and it's a bit warmer in evening, but still. The summer was so short. I love this glittery polish.:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Summer, come back, please :D. I'm so glad you like this polish! :)

      Удалить
  11. I love flowers but mine already start to die with the weather. I like the glitter

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. nice... but i really don't need another topper ;)
    thanks for the flowers :*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. OPI, Polka.com ;) Yeah, you're right, it's similar :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...