09.09.2013

Golden Rose Impression #03

As promised, here I am with swatches of Golden Rose Impression #03.
#03 is matte blue and orange bar glitter in a clear base.
Application wasn't very difficult and drying time was ok.

Sunlight. Without flash.

First I want to show you how this nail polish looks on its own.
I used 3 coats for opacity and sealed my manicure with a layer of top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

On the photo below you can see one coat of glitter over Essence Let's Get Lost (+ top coat).

Sunlight. Without flash.

I can't say that I'm a fan of fuzzy glitter nail polishes, but I like this one and I wouldn't mind to get a few more :).

42 комментария:

  1. у меня тоже такой есть, веселенький лачок)) я на желтой основе его ношу )
    на голубом тоже интересно смотрится)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. What for a curious effect. I was skeptical about it at the very beginning, but I must say it's somehow intriguing! Thanks for swatching so quickly!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I have to say I'm not a very big fan of this type of nail polish. In the bottle it looks prettier than on the nails, for me this collection was kind of a dissapointment. It looks better over another polish then on it's own though :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Neither I am a fun of fuzzy glitter polishes, but this one looks good on blue! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I like it best over the blue base. I have a couple of the fuzzy glitters to try, but I must admit that they're not first in line to be tried on :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I'm not a fan of these. They just don't work for me...

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I'm not the biggest fan too, but there's a place for a few fuzzy nail polishes in my stash :)

      Удалить
  7. How was it to take it off? I like them but the work to get it off my nails kind of makes me not buy them!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I don't have a peel off base coat so of course removing took some time. But this glitter isn't the most difficult glitter to take off for sure :)

      Удалить
  8. I don't know about this new trend, it kind of looks like paper shreds from the paper shredder to me, lol :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I like it better as a top on some other polish :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. This is really pretty, I love the mix of colors in it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I like the color combo of blue and orange too :)

      Удалить
  11. Never thought about feather polishes, but hey, they look great!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...