17.10.2013

El Corazon Charm and beauty #880

El Corazon Charm and beauty #880 is a greyish purple creme nail polish. I chose this shade because I don't have anything similar in my stash :).
Application and drying time were good.
For my manicure I used 2 coats without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

This polish was sent me for review by company Scarlet-Ukraine. You can contact Scarlet-Ukraine via email: elcorazon_odessa@mail.ru or phone: +38(048)-799-88-13, +38(048)-706-15-33, +380503913805, +380674826664.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

46 комментариев:

  1. I adore this kind of colour, a bit "dusty", beautiful! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I feel like people either don't like colours like this or they love them. I for one love them :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This is just perfect... First color that I fell in love with when I started using nail polish!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. лаконичный, сдержанный и очень элегантный!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. It is beautiful!
    I have only got one El Corazon in my collection, so i tried to contact the company, but they never replied. That is a shame :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! Did you send them email to ELCorazonzakaz@gmail.com?

      Удалить
  6. This is such a beautiful dusty purple! Perfect for fall/witner :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...