26.10.2013

El Corazon Jelly #423/061

Today I want to show another El Corazon nail polish from the Jelly Collection.
I already showed you green jelly here and now it's time for a blue one - #423/061.
Again, I've used 3 coats for opacity (no top coat on my swatches).
Application and drying time were ok.
I've also tried this nail polish in jelly sandwich, but I don't have photos to show you :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

This polish was sent me for review by company Scarlet-Ukraine. You can contact Scarlet-Ukraine via email: elcorazon_odessa@mail.ru or phone: +38(048)-799-88-13, +38(048)-706-15-33, +380503913805, +380674826664.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

32 комментария:

  1. Beautiful! I like how it looks in sunlight:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Красивый небесно голубой! Тоже в очередь на покрас стоит))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Oh, I'm a sucker for this type of light/pastel blue, it is so pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I'm in love with these jellies, if only we didn't have to manage with customs and this brand was easier to get here in Italy.......

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I don't know how this can be managed, but I really hope that it'll be easier to get them in the future ;)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...