15.10.2013

Nail Mail From Italy!

I'm so happy to make my first swap ever, but I'm even more happy that I made it with Aly!
Aly picked for me all the nail polishes I was dreaming of and even more! :) She got for me gorgeous extras: Astra Holo, Shaka nail polishes and Deborah Milano.
Thank you so much Aly for doing swap with me! :-* I could be more happy only if you would receive your parcel already too (Update: the parcel arrived safe and sound on the 18-th :) ).

Here is a group photo of the goodies that I received in my mail :).



Chocolate was eaten just after this photo was taken, om nom nom :D.

Kiko: #255, #227, #335, #391, #429, #644

H&M - Blue My Mind; Layla: Mercury Twilight and Mermaid Spell; Pupa Holographic #034; Max Factor - Fantasy Fire; Depend Holographic: #2032 and #2033

Astra Holo #703; Shaka: Hologram Green, Storm and Forever Blu; Deborah Milano Pret A Porter - Blue Paradise

50 комментариев:

  1. What a great swap. I can't wait to see them on your nails :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. First I have to do swatches, but it'll be problematic to do because of the usual lack of sun :/

      Удалить
  2. 255 Кико! Для меня он один уже ВАУ, а здесь еще столько вкусного!))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I'm so happy they're already there :-) and you like them!! I hope my parcel arrives soon, can't wait to unwrap!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. You can't imagine how happy I am :)). I LOVE them!!
      I hope you'll get your parcel soon!

      Удалить
  4. Oh, this is a wonderful swap, I don't know where to begin and where to stop LOL
    But Kiko 255 - yay, that is a real treat :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Wow...amazing colours! I am just waiting to see all of them on your nails!
    Take care!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. сколько красоты! с лакообновками!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I'm curious to see what you're going to do with these beauties :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Sad, that the weather is cloudy most of the days already... I feel like it's a crime to wear holos in such weather :D

      Удалить
    2. Shaka holos are gorgeous even under artificial light :D

      Удалить
    3. That's true, but I need sun to take swatches :S

      Удалить
  8. so many beauties <3
    i have three of those kiko polishes myself, thanks to swap with italy :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Amazing swap!! My head explodes at the sight of so many holos :) It must be so hard deciding what to wear next

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. You're right :). Only sorry that we have a cloudy autumn now, it's not the best time to wear holos

      Удалить
  10. I am currently looking for a Russian Swap partner(: I have a nail blog but I havent been updating as Im more active on Instagram lately;p Drop me an email at ask.inkypolisholicious@hotmail.com if you would like to get into a swap:D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Oh my, that is really an amazing swap, I like everything! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Wow, what an amazing swap ! All those gorgeous blue and holographic nail polishes *__* ! I'm kinda jealous ^^

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...