01.10.2013

September Haul

Last month I was looking for a new cuticle oil and decided to give Flormar nourishing oil a try. By the way, it has a lovely scent of lemon :). In the same shop I spotted new Flormar Icy Top nail polishes and picked blue IT01 and red IT05. Also I've bought Flormar Glitter GL10 there.
Ados Texture Effect #05 was an impulsive purchase :). When I came home I realized I had the same nail polish by Golden Rose :-<. I've showed a photo of the bottles side by side on my Facebook page.
I also bought a few Ukrainian nail polishes: a pretty glitter by Jerden from their Konfetti Collection #659, Nogotok Aromatic #04 an Nogotok Style Color #062.
I got Ebalay glitter nail polish #03 and black studs from KKCenterHK for review.

Flormar: nourishing oil, Icy Top: IT01 and IT05, Glitter GL10; Ados Texture Effect #05; Jerden Konfetti #659; Nogotok: Aromatic #04, Style Color #062; Ebalay #03

So this was my September haul, quite small. How about yours? :)


 ... and an autumnal bouquet to cheer up :D

40 комментариев:

  1. Great haul Irina and thank you for the flowers :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Niceeee, I've been on the fence about ordering the flormar icy tops...I'll be waiting for your swatches :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I'll try to show at least one of the Icy Tops as soon as possible :)

      Удалить
  3. С покупками! Ирин, а у вас Flormar в свободной продаже? Давно хочу познакомиться с этими лаками, но все не получается) Хризантемы великолепны, спасибо что поделилась!)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! Да, они у нас продаются и на рынке, и в магазинчиках, где можно купить все для парикмахерского и маникюрного искусства :). Мне лаки Flormar нравятся, и выбор, и качество и цена))

      Удалить
  4. A lovely haul, mine might/might not have *cough cough* have been bigger ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I've been a good girl, I bought some clothes only! XD
    My no buy policy's going on nicely (till now, at least). XD

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Lucky you ;). I was a bad girl, I've spent my monthly salary in a one week (not on nail polishes of course, mostly I've bought clothes :D)

      Удалить
  6. с покупками и спасибо за цветы!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Nice haul! :-) I will wait to see how Flormar nourishing oil works for you, also I'm searching for some new cuticle oil :-) I can understand your impulsive purchase of Ados Texture Effect #05, it looks beautiful! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Tanja! I've used oil only couple times yet and I like it :).

      Удалить
  8. Never heard about most of the brands. You got lovely glitters :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! Ukrainian brands are not sold outside of Ukraine, I guess :). Ados is a Poland brand. I think you know Flormar :)

      Удалить
  9. Icy top 01 looks very interesting :D I didn't buy a lot in september maybe 5 polishes all in all

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. nice haul, i wouldn't mind if these bottles land in my stash ;)
    that ados looks like a really nice color :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Oh my goodness, I both love seeing your hauls--so many pretties--and don't love it--because I see things I want but cannot get. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. The same happens with me when I'm looking at your display posts :)))

      Удалить
  12. Nice haul, can't wait to see all the swatches. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Nice haul ! I can't wait to see the blue and red Flormar ! *___*
    I was pretty wise this month and only bought three nail polishes ^^.
    X

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. What a cool haul. I especially like the look of that Ebalay <3

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...