27.11.2013

El Corazon - Fireworks (over El Corazon Charm and beauty #896)

For this combination I applied 1 coat of El Corazon art top coat Fireworks over El Corazon Charm and beauty #896.
Fireworks is hex and irregular cut holo glitter in a clear base. Of course, my camera wasn't able to capture all the insane sparkle :).
I finished my manicure with a layer of top coat.
What do you think?

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

This polish was sent me for review by company Scarlet-Ukraine. You can contact Scarlet-Ukraine via email: elcorazon_odessa@mail.ru or phone: +38(048)-799-88-13, +38(048)-706-15-33, +380503913805, +380674826664.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

40 комментариев:

  1. the top is very pretty but the base is just awsome!! :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. WOW this is fantastic - I'm a sucker for small/smaller holo glitter toppers!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. So beautiful and sexy glitter..I want to see it on red nails :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. What a great, glittery topper. You know I love it!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. What a cool combo of glitter! It sort of reminds me of New Years for some reason :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Love the round glitter and flakes together, gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Very nice :) A touch of glitter is always nice :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I can guess that insane sparkle *.*
    I really like this combo Irina :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Waw those glitters for the upcoming holidays <3 looks amazing!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...