11.11.2013

El Corazon Kaleidoscope - Fashionista At The Party

Hello ladies! :)
This is El Corazon Kaleidoscope Fashionista At The Party - a pink jelly nail polish with white hex and small glitter.
I wouldn't call application effortless, but the result is so worth it! :)
Here I used 3 thin coats and a layer of top coat. Drying time was regular.
Have a good beginning of the week!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.


This polish was sent me for review by company Scarlet-Ukraine. You can contact Scarlet-Ukraine via email: elcorazon_odessa@mail.ru or phone: +38(048)-799-88-13, +38(048)-706-15-33, +380503913805, +380674826664.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

40 комментариев:

  1. LOVE this! It's the type of polish that would cause me lots of application problems and make my nails look awful but it looks really pretty on you :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. That looks stunning on you! Did you have to fish for the glitter? :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Ohhhhhh, this is so sweet and girly, and I like the shade of pink so much - beautiful swatches!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. The white glitter looks really nice with the pink :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Such a perky color, I love jelly sandwiches and white glitter :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I love this one, the soft but not too soft pink :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Very pretty! Love the way the white glitter looks different depending on where it's "floating" in the layers.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. the most girly nail polish ever:)
    I love it!! Looks awesome:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. such a pity we don't have this brand in croatia, you've showed us some really awesome polishes, this cutie is definitely among them :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Zana! :) I hope you're not too tired of El Corazon swatches because I have a lot more El Corazon nail polishes to show :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...