04.11.2013

Flormar Glitter GL10

Flormar Glitter GL10 is a black jelly base packed with holo glitter. It is so gorgeous that I should have shown it earlier :D.
Anyway, I had no problems with application and drying time was really quick.
2 coats on my nails. It dries a bit gritty, so I added a top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Oh, you should see this nail polish in RL... Even blurry photo doesn't show all that sparkle :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

51 комментарий:

  1. Still haven't bought it but I know I need it ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. у меня тоже такой есть :)
    потрясающий лак)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Oh wow, wow, wow, it is totally amazing in the sun :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. In the shadow it looks like a night full of stars, in the sun it becomes amazingly full of colours! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. So pretty! I think I might have something similar...but I can't recall the exact polish. Maybe Eyeko Cosmic?

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Aly! I've googled Eyeko Cosmic and it seems that it contains less holo glitters than Flormar. Maybe Zoya Storm? :)

      Удалить
    2. how come I own that one, too? :D I have to check my unposted pics...this one seems more colorful ♥

      Удалить
  6. Its a little galaxy!! Want!! lool In my next Flormar purchase I have to check it out! Kisses,

    Cristina

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. OMG I need it!!!!!! I have the taupe and silver one already and I love them!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Ответы
    1. I wish I could help you to get it, but I can't send nail polishes to Croatia :/

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...