02.11.2013

October Haul

Believe this or not, but I didn't buy a single nail polish last month :).
I got an epic nail mail from Italy, which I already showed you.
Also I received an awesome prize from Zana from Croatia. I love Zana's blog, I follow it for more than 2 years already and I think I left a million comments there, and in September I was a commenter of the month :D.
Zana sent me amazing nail polishes: Eveline MiniMAX #811, Deborah Milano Shine Tech #23, Famous Nail Addict Jewelled and Essence I'm Bluetiful. And also candies! :)
Thank you so much, Zana! :-*


And here are some of my October buys. From the nail-related products I bought only Nogotok Professional nail polish remover (I never had such a huge bottle of remover before, it contains 500 ml :D ). I also bought Nivea cherry lip balm and Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum Dot (30 ml).


Today I went shopping and already bought few nail polishes, but that's a whole other story :).

26 комментариев:

  1. Did you go on a no buy on purpose or you just haven't found anything interesting?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It's so cool to swap. It's like receiving a little extra birthday present every time :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. That's true :). Only sad that you (I mean me) can't send nail polish to some countries :/

      Удалить
  3. What a lovely swap - and that Dot perfume is so sweet to look at!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. On the photo that is a prize, not a swap ;). The Dot perfume smells sweet too ^_^

      Удалить
  4. You were a good girl then last month. I went a bit crazy, I admit. I did buy quite few stuff and I got them even more for reviews, so I'm kinda afraid to post it on blog. :P

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Ирина, с обновками) все интересное)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Pretty nail polishes :)
    You are a pro Irina of course you should have this kind of nail polish remover Irina :D I used Nivea cherry lip balm too but now I'm using Vaseline rosy lip :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I want a big bottle of remover, too!! My bottles finish too quickly :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I usually buy 100 ml ones, but this time I've bought a 5 times bigger :)

      Удалить
  8. You were good! But now we are curious to see what you bought the other day! ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I'll show them in my next haul ;). *whispering* there were some GR sand and fuzzy glitter and also Maybelline Polca Dots :)

      Удалить
  9. already bought new polishes... shame on you ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...