05.12.2013

Catrice - Shopping Day At Bluemingdales (+ flowers)

Catrice Shopping Day At Bluemingdales is a blue creme nail polish.
This polish is good pigmented, I didn't have problems with application. Drying time was quick.
For my swatches I used 2 coats without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

I used Maybelline Party Blue, Avon Sunshine and dotting tools to make the flowers. I only regret that I didn't wait long enough before applying a top coat :-<.

Sunlight. Without flash.

And a quick comparison. From left to right: Golden Rose Rich Color #41, Catrice Shopping Day At Bluemingdales, Golden Rose Rich Color #16. #41 looks more purple than Catrice and #16 is darker.

Sunlight. Without flash.

44 комментария:

  1. Catrice Shopping Day At Bluemingdales is beautiful! And those flowers are adorable, I like this floral manicure! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This polish is gorgeous, but flowers are perfect. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Oooo love the colour and the flowers are cute!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I love Shopping Day At Bluemingdales, that kind of blue drives me mad! And the flowers are super cute! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much, Cristina! I love Shopping Day At Bluemingdales to :)

      Удалить
  5. absolutely beautiful color and lovely flowers i love them!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I love both the polish and especially much the floral nail art - it's so pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. a beautiful color!
    I also like the nailart you made with the maybelline polish! :)

    Xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. С цветочками просто мимишный маникюр получился!)) Супер цвет!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I have it and love it :) I love the flowers on it :) I'm glad that I didn't buy GR 41 it seems that I don't need it when I have this one :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. I love this color, it is so gorgeous! And your flowers on top are really cute!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I love the blue color, and the flowers on top look so pretty -- the yellow goes perfectly with the blue!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...