17.12.2013

Christmassy Fan Brush Manicure

Hi girls!
Today I want to show my first fan brush manicure :).
Nail polishes I used:
white base - Ados #502
green - Kiko #391


I wanted to add some sparkle so I applied 1 coat of Oriflame Nail Bling on top.


To make this manicure I used a fan brush from the nail art brush set that I got from KKCenterHK.


The set include 15 pieces. Brushes are made from the synthetic fibre so there's a warning not to use nail polish remover to clean them. It's recommended to clean the brushes in a warm water with a shampoo or shower gel after each use.


You can get nail art brush set here for 13,50 $.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

40 комментариев:

  1. Aaaawww this mani is really great!! So christmassy, I love it :D
    I never used fan brush, I have to try it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it :).You should try fan brush too! ;)

      Удалить
  2. That's a perfect fan-brush Christmas ed. manicure :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. i have tried this before and failed miserable! :( but your looks amazing! great job! I love it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Perfect colours for Christmas and beautiful manicure! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. so cute. I have NO brushes....I feel so unprofessional. need to buy some

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I love this manicure *__* Festive and...Italian, too! I've got a fan brush but never dared to use it...:-P
    P.S. Happy 2014!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! :) Fan brush manicure is really easy to make, you should try it! ;)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...