29.12.2013

El Corazon Fenechka #423/126

Today I'm going to show you El Corazon Fenechka #423/126.
#423/126 is a turquoise nail polish with black and white glitter.
Application was good. It dries quick.
Here I used 2 coats and a layer of top coat.
Thank you for reading! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

This polish was sent me for review by company Scarlet-Ukraine. You can contact Scarlet-Ukraine via email: elcorazon_odessa@mail.ru or phone: +38(048)-799-88-13, +38(048)-706-15-33, +380503913805, +380674826664.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

34 комментария:

  1. I love this entire combo - it's so delicate - and yet is has just enough edge!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I like it looks like polka dots. Wishes of a Happy New Year :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I see all these gorgous El colrazon nail polishes on your blog and ofcourse, I want them. I guess you buy them in your country. Do you know maybe where can I order them and what's their price? I really don't have a clue! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. https://www.facebook.com/ElCorazonKosmetika - online shop that ships El Corazon products worldwide. Their contact e-mail: ELCorazonzakaz@gmail.com
      P.S. If I'm not mistaken the shop is on the New Year/Christmas vacation at the moment, so don't worry if they'll not reply to you immediately :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...