03.12.2013

El Corazon Kaleidoscope - Lace And Sequins #01

The first nail polish that I want to show you this winter is El Corazon Kaleidoscope - Lace And Sequins #01.
Lace And Sequins collection consists of glitter nail polishes that can be worn alone or layered over other nail polishes.
#01 is shiny blue hex and white matte small glitter in a blue tinted clear base.
I used 2 coats for opacity and sealed my mani with a layer of top coat.
Application and drying time were ok.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

This polish was sent me for review by company Scarlet-Ukraine. You can contact Scarlet-Ukraine via email: elcorazon_odessa@mail.ru or phone: +38(048)-799-88-13, +38(048)-706-15-33, +380503913805, +380674826664.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

38 комментариев:

  1. I love how it is partially transparent, leaving me of thoughts of ice and snow - so gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Maria! This nail polish reminds me of snow too :)

      Удалить
  2. El Corazon makes quite a lot of interesting polishes. I'd love to get my hands on some of them :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I agree with you, El Corazon makes a lot interesting nail polishes :)

      Удалить
  3. загар подчеркивает нежность оттенка!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I actually really like the glitter mix in this. It is different and really pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. this is a perfect christmas color. reminds me of light blue snowflakes

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. OMG this looks gorgeous!!!!! Too bad there is no that brand in here :(

    I love your nails!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...