31.12.2013

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #119

Happy New Year! I wish you good health, happiness and success in the coming year and always!!! :)

My New Year's Eve nail polish will be Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #119.
#119 is a multicolored glitter in various sizes in a clear base. It sparkles like crazy! :)
Application and drying time were ok.
I used 3 coats for opacity and finished my manicure with a layer of top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.


37 комментариев:

  1. очень праздничный, яркий и радостный маникюр!
    с новым годом!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Большое спасибо! И тебя с Новым Годом! :)

      Удалить
  2. Ответы
    1. Спасибо, и тебя с Новым Годом! :)

      Удалить
  3. Happy New Year to you too - and this polish is perfect for celebrating!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. It's really beautiful.
    Happy New Year Irina :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Wow it's perfect for a new year's eve party :) but I think I would prefer one coat over other polish ;p
    Happy new year!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! Yes, this polish is great for layering :). Happy New Year!

      Удалить
  6. Interesting nail polish! I personally don't like those glitters.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Wow, I loveee al the sparkle!
    This polish looks beautiful on your nails!

    Xx julia

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. such an appropriate polish for a start of new year :D
    have a great year, in every way :*

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much, Zana! I wish you a great year too! ;)

      Удалить
  9. really cute and similar to it's a trap-eeze but a little to mirror-ish and sparkly for my taste, still fun and pretty

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thanks! Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #115 looks more similar to It's A Trap-eze :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...