19.12.2013

Here Comes Santa Claus...

Well, not Santa Claus yet, but today we (I mean Orthodox people) celebrate Saint Nicholas Day.
St. Nicholas brings presents to well-behaved children. Apparently I was a good girl as I received a sweet present today :D.
Ok, now let's talk about nails :).
I used Golden Rose Rich Color #16 as a base color for my manicure and made gradient with Ados #502.
On top of my gradient I applied Christmassy nail water decals that I got from KKCenterHK.
Note: Be carefull while applying top coat, try to use less brush strokes to prevent ruining the images.



You can get these nail water decals here for 2,54 $.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

32 комментария:

  1. They ae so cute - the little snowman is especially cute :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. That looks great! Very cool with the snow on the tips :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Vary cute! And the decals work really well with the polish :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Lovely water decal manicure! :-)
    Well, I'm Ortodox too and I celebrate Saint Nicholas Day, but I didn't get any present... :-/ But there's still plenty of time, there is Christmas, New Year, Ortodox Christmas... So, my husband has many chances to do something nice for me! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. these are soooo beautiful! the snowman is the cutest!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. such a cute manicure, i'll forgive you the fact that these are water decals instead of drawings ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...