30.12.2013

Orly - Galaxy Girl

Orly Galaxy Girl is a purple base with amazing teal shimmer.
This nail polish belongs to the Cosmic FX Collection that was released back in 2010. I own three polishes from this collection and hope to get the rest 3 some day :).
Application and drying time were good.
For my manicure I used 3 coats without top coat.
Do you own any nail polishes from the Orly Cosmic FX Collection? What do you think about this one?

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Daylight. Without flash.

Daylight. Without flash.

Daylight. Without flash.

26 комментариев:

  1. That was and still is an amazing collection. I got a couple of them myself too :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I agree, that was an amazing collection!
    It looks so pretty on you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This polish looks so pretty on your nails!
    Happy new year!
    Xx julia

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Beautiful collection and this one is really gorgeous! :-) Happy New Year! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. the question is not if this polish is gorgeous, the question here is why i don't have it :P

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...