22.01.2014

El Corazon - Mint Ice Cream & Chocolate

El Corazon Mint Ice Cream & Chocolate is a mint nail polish with small and tiny black glitter.
I had no problems with application and drying time.
You can see 2 coats on my nails (I forgot to apply top coat before taking photos :) ).
What do you think?

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

You can check El Corazon products here:
Russia: http://www.scarlet21vek.ru/, http://www.elcorazon.ru/
Online shops in Russia: http://www.charme-beauty.ru/ishop/brand/236_0, http://www.krasotkapro.ru/catalog/el_corazon_/
Ukraine: http://www.elcorazon.com.ua/ - online shop ("make an order" button).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

56 комментариев:

  1. Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous - it really looks like chocolate sprinkles - very pretty!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Whoa O_O Such a beauty! Again! I'm falling in love with this brand more and more <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! El Corazon makes some really cool nail polishes :)

      Удалить
  3. this polish looks so YUMMY .. reminds me just of everything it says: Mint Ice Cream & Chocolate = After eight chocolate ice cream :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I would love to get my hands on some more El Corazons. I've only got one at the moment. It feels lonely, hahaha!! :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I wonder this brand so much. ;Looks good on you :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. We do call it "After Eight" here, some sort of minty "stracciatella" ice cream flavour XD
    I go literally crazy for this kind of polishes, love it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I love the speckled look...and the black glitter...so tiny and delicate. Too bad I couldn't get my hands on this or the other dupes but I'm not giving up!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! El Corazon have an online shop that ships worldwide :)

      Удалить
  8. I love the colour! And I love those tiny little black dark pieces in it! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Such a beautiful color!
    Thanks for sharing it with us ;)

    I lovee your blog!
    Xx julia

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. I love mint coloured polishes and speckles, so guess this my perfect polish!! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. This looks like a really pretty polish, definitely reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream! The tiny black glitters look amazing :) Great swatches!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. this one reminds me of marble a bit. It looks interesting. I like it.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...