31.01.2014

El Corazon - Spark (over Shaka - Forever Blu)

I topped Shaka Forever Blu with 1 coat of El Corazon Art Top Coat Spark.
Spark is a clear base with multicolored shimmer. So pretty!
The bottle is really huge, it contains 75 ml.
Drying time was quick.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Blurry shot to show the sparkle

Sunlight. Without flash.


You can check El Corazon products here:
Russia: http://www.scarlet21vek.ru/, http://www.elcorazon.ru/
Online shops in Russia: http://www.charme-beauty.ru/ishop/brand/236_0, http://www.krasotkapro.ru/catalog/el_corazon_/
Ukraine: http://www.elcorazon.com.ua/ - online shop ("make an order" button).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

46 комментариев:

  1. That is one HUUUGE bottle!!
    And I love the glitter, I use Northern Light Hologram Top Coat Silver a lot, and it's a bit like it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. меня пугают эти огромные бутыля XD
    а так топ милый.)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. А мне, наоборот, нравятся). Спасибо!

      Удалить
  3. понравилось сочетание, топ отлично дополняет базовый цвет лака)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I remember when you showed that bottle! It's amazingly big - and pretty :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Wow! Nice top coat. You're gonna have it for a loooong time. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. That bottle is just amazing! Very subtle on your blue nails, pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. WOW. Look at the bottle. I would like to play with it :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. This looks like a gorgeous topper -- I have China Glaze Fairy Dust but I think this one is different enough to justify having both :) It looks stunning over that blue polish!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. It's the biggest bottle of nail polish that I've ever seen :-) It looks beautiful on that dark blue! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. It's not a polish bottle, it's a perfume bottle ^_^ But with such a nice top coat, I'd top everything with it :P

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I also have a holo top coat in the same kind of bottle :D

      Удалить
  11. if you ever get to empty that bottle, you should be getting a medal :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Anyone who can empty 75 ml of nail polish deserve a medal! ;D

      Удалить
  12. Ohh I loved the outcome! :) But... 75ml?? That will last you more than 9 lifes! lool I guess its a really nice polish to go travel around the world or country in some "swaps" that I've seen here and there :p Kisses,

    Cristina

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...